5.04.2010

Boarding Pass

Do you know Anne? Next to running one of my favorite travel blogs Pret a voyager, she is also a contributor to the Design*Sponge "Sneak Peeks" (what a fabulous column!!!).  At Pret a voyager Anne is running a weekly series called "Boarding Pass" where she interviews travellers, designers, bloggers and creative minds about the way they travel. I have been a follower of Anne for some time now, so I was super excited that she asked me to contribute this week! :) Go check out my interview including my favorite travel pics and follow her expat adventures in Paris!
Thank you Anne, it's such an honor to be featured on Pret a Voyager! :)

11 comments:

Tee, Passports and Postcards said...

I love the Boarding Pass series so it was a lovely surprise to see you featured on it! All the pictures from your travels are gorgeous.

Farah said...

look at you living the travelers life miss!!! have endless mounds of fun!!!

D e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Ces't La Vie said...

what a great idea!
im heading over to read it right now! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Great! I am going to check it for sure! I love the boarding pass! Cute!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

How exciting Gabby!
going to check it out...
<3

incessantdieter said...

That is so cool. What a great article and oh how I love all the pictures.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Congrats on the feature! I'm off to check it out. :)

Catherine said...

I read the article which was great - just interersted to know how and where you fit work into this gypsy life??

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Good question Catherine! :) I am working for an international company and they let me work remotely from "home". Most of the travels are one or two week vacations, but I did move around a lot as well :)

Cynthia said...

that's so exciting I'm sure it's a great feature i'm heading ove to read it now!

Prêt à Voyager said...

it was so great to have you, gabby! thanks again :)

anne

Related Posts with Thumbnails