5.04.2010

Boarding Pass

Do you know Anne? Next to running one of my favorite travel blogs Pret a voyager, she is also a contributor to the Design*Sponge "Sneak Peeks" (what a fabulous column!!!).  At Pret a voyager Anne is running a weekly series called "Boarding Pass" where she interviews travellers, designers, bloggers and creative minds about the way they travel. I have been a follower of Anne for some time now, so I was super excited that she asked me to contribute this week! :) Go check out my interview including my favorite travel pics and follow her expat adventures in Paris!
Thank you Anne, it's such an honor to be featured on Pret a Voyager! :)

11 comments:

Traveling Distances said...

I love the Boarding Pass series so it was a lovely surprise to see you featured on it! All the pictures from your travels are gorgeous.

D e g a i n e said...

look at you living the travelers life miss!!! have endless mounds of fun!!!

D e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

C'est La Vie said...

what a great idea!
im heading over to read it right now! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Great! I am going to check it for sure! I love the boarding pass! Cute!

Anna @ IHOD said...

How exciting Gabby!
going to check it out...
<3

Lila said...

That is so cool. What a great article and oh how I love all the pictures.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Congrats on the feature! I'm off to check it out. :)

Catherine said...

I read the article which was great - just interersted to know how and where you fit work into this gypsy life??

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Good question Catherine! :) I am working for an international company and they let me work remotely from "home". Most of the travels are one or two week vacations, but I did move around a lot as well :)

Cynthia said...

that's so exciting I'm sure it's a great feature i'm heading ove to read it now!

Prêt à Voyager said...

it was so great to have you, gabby! thanks again :)

anne

Related Posts with Thumbnails