While the web is already buzzing with London fashion week photos, I thought I'd share with you my favorites from New York fashion week. I went through all the shows (which turned out to be a much longer process than I expected!!!) and selected the ones closest to my heart. :)
- Anna Sui for her clearly gypsy, free spirited line
- Jenny Packham for her beautiful embellished clothes (TDF alarm!!!)
- LAMB because it reminded me of African travels and city visits at the same time
- Marchesa... oh Marchesa... I DIE!!!
- Michael Kors for using my favorite colors in simple and clean outfits (major style crush!)
- Naem Khan for his jetset collection
- and Vivienne Tam for pretty embroidery mixed with ethnic prints
Which was your favorite show in New York?