2.27.2011

...these are a few of my favorite things...

This week has been full of flat cleaning and decorating 'fun', numerous visits to IKEA and a sore throat that doesn't want to go away. Nevertheless, say goodbye to domestic godess... seems like next week will have something totally different in store for me, but more about that tomorrow! :)

I leave you with some of my favorite things from this week... I gotta go prepare my very first batch of muffins (in my life!!!) as some girlfriends are coming over for a flat warming brunch in just a few hours! ;)

1. Vintage Globe Lamp




A fabulous flea market find from last week! I'm crazy for globes!

2. Vintage European Travel Picture Frames Wall Sticker

3. Mellowmint




Just found this amazing website where you can download textures, backgrounds, graphics etc for free!!! A must visit for any photography enthusiast.

4. Simone Camille Boho Bags

5. Ruche Lookbook- Beautiful Photography!
6. Feminine Green/Military looks
military

7. Pops of Yellow

8. This amazing lace gold bracelet

9. What an awesome way to store jewelries!!!

10. Blog Crush of the week:
This girl has a style to die for and clothes to kill for! 

Have a relaxing Sunday ladies!

Follow Gypsy*Diaries

27 comments:

vicky h. said...

oooh i love the globe-lamp! so you!! couldn't be more perfect!!
and thanks for sharing the website, already busy browsing :)

xox Vicky
Bikinis & Passports

Felicity said...

You have been having fun.
Thanks for the mellowmint tip.

Felicity x
www.giftsofserendipity.com

Liesl said...

Those are some pretty fun things! Loving the Mellowmint and that globe lamp reminds me of one we had growing up!

Liesl :)

Ez said...

I agree with vicky. h, that lamp is amazing!! :D
I love Atlantic Pacific too! Her style is absolutely gorgeous!

Erin

http://learningcouture.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

These are such beautifully whimsical photos!

What taste!

kel @ www.amuseabout.com

Nicole Lisa said...

That Globe lamps is simply perfect!
Good luck with the muffins ;o)
<3 Nicole Lisa
http://www.blushcode.com/

Lizette said...

Great selection of favourite things! Hope your muffins turned out well!
kisses from Madrid,
Lizette

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

I love all of the travel things and I love love LOVE that gold lace bracelet!!!!!! Thanks for sharing =)

Embodying Fashion said...

That globe lamp is pretty amazing and I love Military green jackets.

Miyan said...

fabulous flea market find, girl!! also loving those pops of yellow everywhere, very spring.

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Natalia Lynn said...

Love it all! I'm your newest follower! I live in France, and would love to find some flee markets etc. Did you just go searching, or did someone tip you off? Any suggestions?

Simply Colette said...

I'm loving your posts this week! Glad you are settling into Berlin! Love your new closet!

-nicolette

http://www.simplycolette.blogspot.com
http://www.photographygetaway.com

Moniek said...

Great post about your favorite things, love to see the pictures!

Miss Woody said...

love it !

Chloe said...

I'm seriously in looove with the beautiful dishes as jewelry displays! Love love love it!

I can't wait to check out Atlantic-Pacific!

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Kayla said...

I just found Atlantic-Pacific and I am obsessed with her.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Mode Junkie said...

i want that globe lamp! why does it have to be friggin vintage and not IKEA? LOL

xoxo Mode Junkie

Raj said...

What a great post, I love that globe lamp! So adorable
Your week sounds exciting, hope you have a good one

Unknown said...

love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! Loved the rings, should try it, I have so many and never find them!

Hope you had a lovely weekend! xx
http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Fit With Flash said...

don't you love a good Sunday? I miss those. Happy Day!

Elise McCreary said...

i love those boho bagsssss!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the globe lamp! Good find indeed.

xx
M.

Unknown said...

Thank you SO SO much for the feature in this post. Such a flattering compliment coming from someone as fabulous as you!
xo
BEE

HarmlessColor said...

Those bags are crazy fun.
And I'm not usually into leather, but I love that skirt with the yellow sweater!

Lindsay said...

I adore those little pops of yellow, too! I keep finding myself drawn to yellow in stores recently, but I haven't come home with any yellow lately. I'll keep on the lookout....
Lindsay Living

Robinson said...

It usually resides in the lower intestinal tract, but may also be present on the skin. mixed vitamin c dmso. double vacuum sealed. Then I used Dovonex after 2 weeks. But totally fascinating! (Highly illogical, Mr.

Related Posts with Thumbnails