I have been a very good girl lately and basically haven't bought anything since the January sales. Not that my unemployed budget can afford much, but after a somewhat longer shopping diet my apetite is slowly creeping back. :) One of the things I love about Spain is how people love to dress up and how they make an effort to look good each and every day. These are just a few of the pieces I wish I had in my carry on to Barcelona.
1. RayBan Wayfarers - My golden aviators are one of my favorite accessories and even though I have wayfarer like cheapo sunglasses (seen here) I wish I had the real thing too! :)
2. Rick Owens Leather Jacket - These are an absolute dream and if I had unlimited funds it would be one of the first things to invest in. In the meantime my search for affordable alternatives continues. Any suggestions?
3. Michael Kors Black Ceramic Watch - I love my golden Michael Kors Jet Set watch to pieces but sometimes I do wish I had a lower key model as the gold can easily overpower the rest of my outfit. I think this black ceramic version would be a perfect alternative.
4. Hunter Original Tall Wellington Boots - On the second day of our stay it was raining the WHOLE ENTIRE day without a break, so I really did wish I had these classic rainboots with me.
5. Mulberry Alexa bag - My Mulberry obsession is out of control. I wish I could have every single colors from both the Alexa and Bayswater models :)
6. YSL Arty Wood Ring - I've been obsessing over these rings for some time now, but the new wood and black models make it even harder to resist.
7. Le Mode Accessories Dramatic Links Bracelet - I love the combination of gold and black leather. This bracelet would surely pump up the volume on any outfits and would have completed my Barcelona look perfectly.
What are you drooling over these days? I'd love to hear! :)