Being the photography nerd I am, I normally get asked one of these three questions: what camera do I recommend, what software do I use for post processing and what book/website can I recommend for learning the ins and outs of photography. The first two questions are almost no brainers, but I always stumbled when it got to book recommendations. It was not even a year ago that I started to unleash the photography enthusiast in me and with almost ZERO technical knowledge I was also desperate to find the right resources. I was looking for a book which explains the basic technics (without going into too much details) and gives practical advise on how to take better photographs. When I read the Skip Town Photography Field Guide I felt like I found the book I´ve been looking for and wish I had found a year ago! This no fuss e-book shows you how to think and shoot like a pro, explains the basics of photography and helps the everyday travelers take better pictures with less equipment. Mine has now earned a permanent place in my carry on! ;)
Wanna hear the best part? Now we´re giving away not one, not two but FIVE field guides to five lucky Gypsy*Diaries readers! Who wants to take better pictures? :)
To join the giveaway:
- follow Gypsy*Diaries on Blogovin' (and/or GFC)
- and like Skip Town on Facebook
and of course leave a comment below! ;)
For Additional entries you might want to: (please leave (a) separate comment(s) for each!)
- add Gypsy*Diaries to your blogroll (+1 entry)
- add my button to your blog (see sidebar, +3 entry)
- blog/tweet/post on facebook about the giveaway (+1 entry EACH)
- follow Skip Town on twitter (+1 entry)
- visit the Skip Town website and join their mailing list for photography tips, interviews and cool new product infos (+3 entry)
You have until Sunday 9pm CET to enter. The giveaway is of course open to anyone around the globe! The winners will be announced on my facebook page!
GOOD LUCK! Get shooting!