This has been one of those really short weeks when I cannot even recall what I've done the whole week. I've decided to get more organised and first thing on my to do list for Monday morning is to write an actual to do list and plan my week ahead. I hope it will help me get more done! ;) Here are a few things I've been drooling over this week:
1. New Books:
2. Healthier Food Choices and lots of gym time! ;)
3. THIS beautiful dress. So so pretty!
4. Blogger of the week: Helena from Brooklyn Blonde. I fell in love with her immaculate style and great pictures.
5. How cute exactly are these friendship bracelets?
6. Adoring the new Alice+Olivia shoe collection and especially this pair
7. I'm having a chunky earring phase again. These would be perfect to complete my spring jewelry box.
8. Another adorable dress I'm coveting
9. Mara Hoffman bikinis!!! I DIE!
10. Mad 70's Coachella Fashion. It will have to earn a special post next week! (image via Because I'm Addicted) Oh how I'd love to be there right now! :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekends and don't forget to enter the Apothica giveaway if you haven't already!