6.21.2011

Summer Reading List


 

I admit, I'm kinda boring these days. I can hardly talk about anything else other than photogrpahy but just bare with me, as in hopefully a few weeks I'll be able to launch my dedicated photography blog and this space will remain my creative outlet for all things non photography related like my travel adventures and fashion experiments. ;) In the meantime I though you might enjoy a look into what I'm reading this summer. Yes, all photography related, but I cannot help myself. That's dedication baby! ;) However I would love to pick up some fun beach books as well, so if you have any recommendations don't hesitate to let me know in the comments! ;)

1. Fast Track Photographer, Revised and Expanded Edition: Leverage Your Unique Strengths for a More Successful Photography Business - I've just started this book and I'm loving it so far. It will definitely be in my carry-on on the way to Greece

2. The Fast Track Photographer Business Plan: Build a Successful Photography Venture from the Ground Up - once I'm done with the first book, I'll deep dive into this one and hopefully, finally, I'll put a proper business plan together

3. The Artist's Way - a friend of mine suggested I read this book to unlock my inner creative genious... ;) CAN'T WAIT!

4. Fine Art Wedding Photography: How to Capture Images with Style for the Modern Bride - I read this book in one day... GORGEOUS! However this will definitely be reopened again, if for nothing else than just to get inspired by all the breathtaking images. Jose Villa, I adore you!

What are you reading this summer? ;)

Follow Gypsy*Diaries

12 comments:

Neris said...

If you are looking for an easy summer read, definitely read Fannie Flagg's "Standing in the Rainbow"... YOu'll love this book if you liked "Fried Green Tomatoes"... Recently I wrote a little review of this book on my blog (here) so you can check it out if you want to...

xxx,

Neris

Fashion Fractions

Ash said...

That's some heavy readings, but you'll feel so productive when you're done! I'm going to be lounging in the grass reading trashy romance novels this summer. The may be some kind of wine or vodka concoction on hand as well...

The Tuckerbag

Unknown said...

hehe someones into photography right now :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Salomé said...

Scott Kelby és Natgeos fotós könyvek, minden mennyiségben :)

Michelle said...

If you want something fun, check out Tina Fey's Bossypants. She's hilarious and very real.

Stephanie said...

At the moment I'm reading Museum of Thieves by Lian Tanner. The rest of my summer reading will probably be all over the map... probably some more YA novels, some non-fiction (preferably some older books by Oliver Sacks, I love him!), and some classics. Oh, and the latest E.L. Doctorw book, a collection of short stories called "All the Time in the World." Guess I'd better get reading, huh? ;-)

Emilie said...

Im' not that into photography but these books look amazing, especially the one by Julia Cameron :)
My favourite book is Zorry by Isabel Allende, when I read it I see the story like a movie in front of me (if you ask me that's what defines a good book :p)

xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

ps did you ever receive my email?

MG said...

I'm reading not-as-sophisticated books, lol. Like all the Chelsea Handler books, because I am obsessed with her! But I am reading this book called The Bell Curve which makes my head hurt!

Hope said...

I just read The Help...it was great! I'm hoping to read The Hunger Games soon.

-Hope
www.aflatteringtale.com

Anonymous said...

i'm currently reading lots of Faulkner for an english lit class i'm taking, but also reading old favorites by jodi picoult.

ag. said...

the artist's way sounds great...so need to unlock my inner creative genius!

Anonymous said...

Great Books, Hun!

I totally adore your blog...

xx
Deni

Related Posts with Thumbnails