It's been a while since my last favorites post due to all the traveling, but I do have a few things I've been obsessed with this week that I definitely wanted to show you!
1. The EnRoute logo! I've been playing in Photoshop and I came up with this logo which, to be honest I really like, but I'd love to have your honest feedback as well! I think it's simple, fashion forward yet timeless and clearly travel related with the passport stamp, which I'm planning to incorporate in all my branding materials moving forward. What do you think? I'd also love for you to like my new EN ROUTE fanpage on Facebook where I'll be sharing my new shoots, sneak peeks and inspirations from now on! Like? :D
2. I'm obsessed with this Asian iCandy embroidered messenger bag. I think it will find it's way to my closet pretty soon! ;)
3. I've been looking for the perfect, affordable black leather biker jacket for a long time and I think I've found it! Cannot wait to try it on in Zara this week!
4. I saved my pennies and purschased the Jasmine Star Wedding Photography Workshop from Creative Live (which is pretty much how I spent my last 5 days) and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone wanting to try to establish a wedding photography business! Best $150 I've ever spent!
5. Somehow my blogroll has transformed from all fashion blogs to mostly photography and wedding blogs in the last few weeks and one of my new favorite daily reads is Kat's Rock n' Roll Bride. A truly unique wedding inspirational website that I know you'll love too! ;)
I hope your Sunday is much sunnier than mine, don't forget to enter the Blowfish shoes giveaway if you haven't already! You still have a few hours left! ;) Happy Sunday!