8.09.2011

Move Learn Eat

I truly believe that traveling the world is one of the most magical life changing experiences that you can do in your life. Not only do you constantly learn new things, meet new people and taste delicious and sometimes weird food, but it also helps to put things into perspective and makes you really think about who you are and who you want to become. I stumbled upon these mini videos by Rick Mereki created in 44 days in 11 countries and couldn´t help my travel bug buzzing in my ears. It´s good that I´m flying over to Italy today, otherwise I´d feel compelled to just buy a plane ticket somewhere, anywhere, right now. Traveling is a way of life. It´s not the question of money or connections, it´s about having a dream, an outlook on how you want to live your life and going for it. One of my best friends is leaving for an around the world tour with her boyfriend in just a few days and I´d like to dedicate this post to them. Sophie, I cannot wait to hear about your adventures and discover some new places through your eyes. I love you! ;) Have the trip of your life!


Follow Gypsy*Diaries

14 comments:

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

I've always wanted to travel the world... I'm definitely checking these videos out... Thanks for posting them :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Sascha said...

Hi! Just wanted to tell you that I love your blog! Keep up the great work!

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

I enjoyed watching the "Learning" video over all. Thanks for sharing this. There truly is more to life than a routine.

-Robots in Trouble

Unknown said...

You are absolutely correct about traveling the world - it really opens your eyes to whats out there - the amazing experiences you can have and it gives the chance to meet some awesome people. Traveling the world has changed my life for sure... Thanks for the videos - I can't wait to check them out! xoxo from Trinidad

Jess said...

You are such a lovely friend! I have always wanted to go traveling so will definitely be checking out these videos!

I think there are so many good and bad things to learn about the world and i want to see some first hand (good things of course but i realise it is not all good)

xx
Jess

SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow, these videos made my heart so happy! Traveling is so so important to me.

Laura said...

i couldn't agree more that traveling is SO important! It opens your eyes to experiences you just can't imagine. My passport is currently burning a hole in my pocket... hopefully i can satiate it soon!

Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox said...

I wish I could travel the world...or at least the US! I'm hoping one day my responsibilites won't be such a hinderance on my personal life. but for now, I have to work at a job I have no passion for in order to pay the bills. one day.... :) until then, i'll just live vicariously thru you and your adventures!

ag. said...

I love this. My husband and I were just talking about travelling last night, as we plan a little road trip, and I truly believe it should be a priority. It's something you have to include in your life plans, it's something that shouldn't get pushed to the back burner. I wish it was easy to just hop on a plane and head somewhere every week but scheduling the travel time into our monthly plans will have to do for now!

Mrs. C said...

I saw these last week and they're amazing! What I would give to be able to jus get up and travel!

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Marriage Fashion

Anonymous said...

this is truly amazing and inspiring! thank you so much for sharing! my one big wish in life is to get the chance to see all the places i've been dreaming about. i've gotta start doing instead of just dreaming...

Natasha said...

I've seen these videos flying around and I stop and watch them each time I see them. They are so inspiring & make me want to immediately pack my bags.

OveLoves

Kristina said...

that is so cool! thanks for sharing those, I am IN LOVE! Especially with the first one! So many great and creative ideas out there and so much work behind such a short clip! Love it!! And besides all that, I think the guy is pretty damn cute :)
haha - enjoy your time in Sardinia! I feel the travel bug itching dangerously after watching those videos as well :)

-Linda- said...

these videos are amazing! nice job tracking them down.

Related Posts with Thumbnails