1. Printed Boho Maxi Dresses for fall! In the past, skirts and dresses have been exclusively for summer for me, but lately I´ve been playing more and more with incorporating maxi dresses to my fall warderobe. I love to layer them with leather jackets, knits and scarves.
2. Fall Photoshoots are the best!!!! The light is amazing, the temperatures are balmy... simply perfection. I cannot wait to share with you the engagement session I shot with these two in Berlin yesterday for En Route.
3. My new book that I cannot wait to read. I heard so many wonderful reviews!
4. This Equipment Sophie blouse is just a dream! How perfect would it be to shoot weddings in?
5. House of Harlow Arrow Drop Necklace... Swoon!
6. I´m on the market for a new carry on and I think this DVF beauty might just make the cut! ;) I love the olive color and it´s also unbelieveable affordable!
7. House of Harlow Cary sunglasses... Perfection!
8. I´m obsessed with this ASOS Aztec print coat! I have way too many fall coats already but none of them is printed, especially not with such a cool pattern. Temptation, temptation!
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone! ;)