10.30.2011

...these are a few of my favorite things...


One of the most annoying things in waiting to find a flat was not having my clothes and stuff with me. I flew to Spain with 20kgs and just the most important things, so I´ve been living in 3 Tshirts, 1 leggings, 1 pair of jeans and one pair of boots for the past two weeks. It also doesn´t make my dressing up in the morning easier that just before I came it was 30C and full sunshine, while the past week it has definitely cooled down and has rained almost every day. I´m longing for my knitted jumpers, my rainboots and my umbrellas, but in the meantime I´m trying the make the best of what I have and hopefully my stuff will find its way to my new closet before the end of the week! ;)

I´d love to wear this today:
1. Joe Browns Snuggly Cardigans 
2. Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Medium Tote in Khaki
3. Paige Premium Denim Paloma Leather Leggings
4. Marc Jacobs Jungle Umbrella
5. and I think it´s time to rewatch Vicky Cristina Barcelona (one of my favorite movies ever)
6. Marc Jacobs Khaki Rainboots 





Follow Gypsy*Diaries

9 comments:

CHOCAROME said...

I adore marc jacobs umbrella!its amazing <3 my big dream!

with love,
Please, take part in my huge GIVEAWAY with romwe! http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Love the bag and umbrella!

hippyatheart said...

hope your full wardrobe will be with you very soon, my dear!
wishing you some great days in bcn and all the best for your new beginning!

Anonymous said...

that cardigan<3

Anonymous said...

vicky, christina, barcelona is one of the few movies that i can watch over and over. i just love it!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than cute knits for rainy days, oh and a cool umbrella!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Maria said...

Good shout on Vicky Cristina Barcelona! If you liked that then you'll totally love his most recent movie Midnight in Paris which I've reviewed here.

Have fun in Barcelona!

Maria xx
www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

That's such a fun umbrella!! And the cardigan looks so cozy. :-)

Liesl said...

Such perfect and stylish finds for a rainy day...I love it!

Liesl :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails