But anyway, I am happy, refereshed and feel very healthy!
- Despite what some of you might think, I did eat a lot! But only from the healthy stuff... fruits, veggies and seeds
- I never felt hungry
- I did have cravings though... especially for cereal!
- Favorite meal: steamed broccoli with grilled onions
- Starting from day 2, I had much more energy than before, running was not a core anymore
- I did cheat once, on my great god mother's 70th birthday party :) I just had to have a slice of that heavenly strawberry cheesecake
- I didn't run every single day as planned, but I did go 5 times in 7 days and I went to the gym 3 times to lift some weights/do some spinning as well
- I lost 1.5 kg (3.3lb) yeyyyyy
I encourage you to have a health week! Bikini season is approaching fast and a detox week can do wonders to not only how you look on the outside, but also to how you feel inside! :)
Next challenge: stick to healthy food in an all inclusive 5 star resort for 8 days... oh oh....