While I have more transition coats hanging in my closet than I dare to admit, I have absolutely no idea what to wear for the colder months ahead of us. One of the wardrobe investments I have to make is a decent winter coat as I wore my last one to shreds and gave my secondary one to my sister as a present. I'm looking for something comfortable and warm but stylish at the same time. What's you take on winter coat for 2010/11? Did you get a new one already?
1. Juicy Couture - 349 GBP
2. Rick Owens Shearling Lined Leather Biker Jacket - 3,395 USD
3. Sportmax Camel Coat - 598 GBP
4. Diane von Furstenberg - 264 GBP
5. D&G Sheepskin Lined Parka - 755 GBP
6. Isabel Marant Parka - 820 USD
7. PRPS Parka - 639 EUR