2.20.2011

...these are a few of my favorite things...

This has been one of the most eventful weeks in my life. I've moved to Berlin (again :), had my last day at work and set sails to live my dream. I've been looking forward to this for so long and I still cannot really believe that I'm here! :) Enjoy some fabulous favorites from an amazing week!

1. Garance & Scott




I loved this interview with Garance Dore and Scott Schuman, my favorite photographer-blogger couple in the New York mag. They are so cute and such inspirations!

2.  Suno was one of the favorite collections of everyone in NYFW. The designers behind this gorgeous brand were admittedly inspired by two painters, Peter Doig and Félix Vallotton. Miss Moss has paired the outfits with their paintings and I couldn't be more excited for a blog post. It's just so pretty and artsy! :)


3. I'm loving all the pink + gray combos on the fashion scene. If only I had something pink....

4. I had my first bath yesterday in about two years and it was amazing.... I have no idea why I haven't done that for so long. One of my new favorite hobbies! :D





Image via Weheartit

5. Talking about bathtime.... guess what I was watching in the tub! The Bachelor! I didn't think I'd like it but it's kind of addictive! :) Bye Bye Michelle!

6.  I finally signed up to a gym again! Ladies I just realized I've turned to pudding in the last 4 months without working out! Let's never do that again! While every inch of my body is sore right now, I just love the way I feel after working out. Unfortunately I've realized that most of my workout gear didn't make it to my baggage while moving, but whatever! Girl Power!

Image via Fitsugar

7. Complimenting my new fitness regime I think I need one of this plates! :D




8. I finally got a tripod and a remote for my camera this week! It makes alllll the difference!

9. Blog discovery of the week:

10. I'm currently crazy for this song! It just makes me want to jump up and dance! :)


That's all babes! Have a wonderfully lazy Sunday! :)

Follow Gypsy*Diaries

32 comments:

superhappyjohi said...

hey gabby,
i love the pink-gray combos! and my next running shoes will be the nike free+ like on the pic :) good luck with the new gym! Have a great week!

Kc said...

Pink and gray is great! I love Andys pink jeans. Camera+tripod+remote is super awesome! Outfit posts??
I'm starting a running program tomorrow - one of my 5 for 25 things! :)

Kc

http://a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Lovely post!! (:

Anonymous said...

I adore your blog! Very amazing and personal posts and impressing photographies! :) I am curious what comes next in your new life in Berlin!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

@leahelenevogel ME TOO! :D

YASMINA CÁNOVAS said...

I like your blog!!

I leave you mine, I'm just starting it!

best wishes!

http://www.sayqueen.blogspot.com/

Chicca said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

gabrielle said...

omg those plates are too funny! congrats on taking the plunge and living the dream. please help me live my dream and continue to vote/promote Gabrielle for the next Levi's Girl! http://goo.gl/txny5 Thanks xxoo

Sara said...

Gabby, I love following along with your blog as you set out to do what YOU want to do! It's inspirational, but also makes me happy to see people going for what they want :) Here's to new beginnings!

And I *love* those plates, they're hysterical!

DAKOTA said...

LOVE gypsies, love gypsy style..

LOVE - your blog.

Richelle said...

I absolutely love your blog. I've just found it and it's so awesome! That's so amazing that you've moved to Berlin.

http://whatshouldinamemyblogdamnit.blogspot.com

More than Mode said...

Love all of them!!!
I have to take a bath too, I don't remember last time I did it... I always take a quick shower in the morning... too bad!!! ;)
xoxo

411114 said...

I love to get inspired by your blog, its always great reading it.

did you move to germany or is there another berlin in the usa?

love cherrybee

http://live-life-cherrybee.blogspot.com/

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

@cherrybee Berlin, Germany :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

so agree with you and everyone on Suno, so beautiful!

Anait said...

Gabby, this is an awesome list! I too am a Bachelor addict, though I never thought I would be!

Try a bubble bath with candles...or even a shower in candlelight. its so relaxing.

I've turned to pudding too. I will be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding in june so I'm giving myself a few months to whip my body back into shape!

Zarna said...

i love that first photo - they are both so talented.

also, i think i'll try a pink/gray outfit - what a great color combo!

Yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Nice blog!!!

laura said...

good luck with the gym!
I love Berlin, you are really lucky!

kiss from italy

winterbag.blogspot

STEPH J said...

those dishes are adorable, haha! & i used to take baths a lot, but recently it's gotten too time-consuming to do so ): it's really nice to just lie in bubbly water for a while to relax and all though, innit! ♥

Simply Colette said...

Great list! You had me laughing about the pudding... I know how you feel! Can't wait to get back to the gym with all the free time. :) Haven't had a bath either, I miss them!! I think the remote is my next purchase. Pain the butt to have a tripod but no remote!

Reg Rodriguez said...

i read their interview too and i loved it :) cute plates too!

xx
heyrocketgirl

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I love bubble baths - hate the plates! The last thing I need is for ME to tell me bad things about ME! There's plenty of that coming in from all sides, and plenty of self doubt! Positivity is what it is all about.

classiq said...

That photo of Garance and Scott is incredible!
Ada

Caitlin said...

I adore your blog! This post in particular was great.

Bren said...

i just love the dress in the 3rd image. how whimsical is that! i love ur fave things right now! nice touch!


Bren-
B So Chic!
http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com

Nuha said...

I loveee all of those outfits! so very cute!

Gianna Caputo said...

nice blog :) you might enjoy mine too?

Catherine Fishback said...

I love that song as well. Aloe Blacc has soul and he knows how to move. I got to see him perform about 8 months ago and posted about it on my blog. Check it out!

http://bradfordandcatherine.blogspot.com/2010/07/little-bit-of-soulaloe-blacc.html

shoes uk said...

i live all outfit that you show in your post very beautiful post you put on your blog especially your shoes i like it very much overall very nice collection

Scotttvtt said...

Nice blog!!!

Anonymous said...

yeezy outlet
yeezy 700
goyard handbag
kyrie 7 shoes
hermes outlet

Related Posts with Thumbnails