This has been one of the most eventful weeks in my life. I've moved to Berlin (again :), had my last day at work and set sails to live my dream. I've been looking forward to this for so long and I still cannot really believe that I'm here! :) Enjoy some fabulous favorites from an amazing week!
1. Garance & Scott
I loved this interview with Garance Dore and Scott Schuman, my favorite photographer-blogger couple in the New York mag. They are so cute and such inspirations!
2. Suno was one of the favorite collections of everyone in NYFW. The designers behind this gorgeous brand were admittedly inspired by two painters, Peter Doig and Félix Vallotton. Miss Moss has paired the outfits with their paintings and I couldn't be more excited for a blog post. It's just so pretty and artsy! :)
3. I'm loving all the pink + gray combos on the fashion scene. If only I had something pink....
4. I had my first bath yesterday in about two years and it was amazing.... I have no idea why I haven't done that for so long. One of my new favorite hobbies! :D
Image via Weheartit
5. Talking about bathtime.... guess what I was watching in the tub! The Bachelor! I didn't think I'd like it but it's kind of addictive! :) Bye Bye Michelle!
6. I finally signed up to a gym again! Ladies I just realized I've turned to pudding in the last 4 months without working out! Let's never do that again! While every inch of my body is sore right now, I just love the way I feel after working out. Unfortunately I've realized that most of my workout gear didn't make it to my baggage while moving, but whatever! Girl Power!
Image via Fitsugar
7. Complimenting my new fitness regime I think I need one of this plates! :D
Via Kingdom of Style
8. I finally got a tripod and a remote for my camera this week! It makes alllll the difference!
9. Blog discovery of the week:
10. I'm currently crazy for this song! It just makes me want to jump up and dance! :)
That's all babes! Have a wonderfully lazy Sunday! :)