I'm happy. Happy like I haven't been in a long time. I do what I love, I'm free, I have a fantastic man by my side, I have some wonderful travels booked for the next few months, spring is in the air and soon I can tuck away my heavy coats and replace them with flowy dresses and flower prints. Life is good! :) Here are some of the little things that made me smile this week.
1. Jessica Simpson Dany Platform Shoes - They are finally mine!!!! I know, I know all you US girls have it already in all possible colors but the thing is, it's really hard to get it in Europe. I had some extreme bad luck with shoe orders recently so I've ordered it in two different sizes to make sure that one of them will fit me right. The second, brand new pair is up for grabs on Ebay! CLICK HERE if you're interested (US size 7, UK size 4.5, EUR 37.5)
2. I love to decorate my flat with fresh tulips! They just make me smile. (image credit)
3. I want this outfit from head to toe (sorry, no credit, it was an impulse download)
4 & 5. Have you seen the new arrivals at Spool No. 72? I'm dying over their Moonshine Blouse and Strawberry Blossom Bag
6. I've been looking for a silver/turquoise rectangular ring like this one for some time now! (and it's now 42% off at MyJewelryBox!!!)
7. Blogger of the Week: Nicolette from Simply Colette. This girl is my true soulmate! I'm not kidding, she quit her corporate job in finance basically the same month as I did to take a chance on life and follow her passion in travel and photography! I wish you the best of luck girl and I know you'll make it! Check out her adventures of becoming her own boss and starting up her own lil business while traveling the world!
8. I want to have a Chalkboard Speech Bubble! It would make a fun photoshoot prop.
9. RIP Elizabeth Taylor! She was wonderful and a true diva. The world has lost a great icon. I'm swooning over this print of her. (via MadebyGirl)
10. You now how I'm crazy for everything with a map on it (Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C, Exhibit D, Exhibit E....) and this world map print skirt is no exception! :) (via Zollyarts)