10.29.2011

Back to Fitness

Before moving to Barcelona I was finally on the right track with my fitness life. I went to the gym 4-5 times a week and I started to feel some muscles emerging where there wasn´t any before... ;) However, in the last two weeks I haven´t done anything (unless you count running around in the city like a mad woman looking for flats fitness) and I definitely started to feel the lack of it. Yesterday I signed up to one of the prettiest gyms I´ve ever been to and I´m happy and excited to get spinning and kickboxing back into my daily activities! ;) Viva la fitness life! Have a great weekend!


Follow Gypsy*Diaries

12 comments:

CHOCAROME said...

wow, its the best place for fitness ever! I dream about visiting it :)

with love,
please take part in my huge GIVEAWAY with romwe! http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Best place I've ever seen to get busy getting those muscles toned. It looks more like a spa!

Maria xx
www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

jenn from midlife modern said...

That is the most beautiful gym I've ever seen! Can't believe that pool! Enjoy gettin' your groove back.

helen tilston said...

What a gym and so motivating to attend and work out in such pleasant surroundings.
Wishing you many more beautiful finds in Barcelona.
Helen xx

Anonymous said...

wow! Is that the gym? That's stunning!

Ophelia said...

Looks great!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

Dania @ Always Dania said...

looks like a dream gym!!!

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Oh good, we're fitness slacker buddies. I haven't been to the gym in two weeks either. :-P

Are those photos of the gym you joined? It's so pretty!!

Mariel Torres said...

Now THAT'S a gym ;)

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

YEP! That´s my new gym! ;D

Romwe Online said...

That's definitely great,:D
romwe

Fitness Freak said...

Cool that you found a inspiring and Pretty gym.

Related Posts with Thumbnails