11.20.2011

...these are a few of my favorite things...


Ever since I cut my hair I feel cooler and hipper than ever! ;) I am a big hair product junkie and it always takes a lot of self control not to buy up everything my hair stylist recommends... here are a few of the products on my hair wish list right now! ;)

1. Ghd Straighteners Cheap - I have a trusty old hair straightener but this special boho chic edition ghd straightener does make my heart skip a beat and makes me think about upgrading ;)
2. Moroccan Oil Light Treatment for blonde and fine hair - this product has been on my wishlist since forever but unfortunately it´s not that easy to get my hands on it in Europe
3. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray - Now that I live close to the beach it´s time to get those beachy waves, don´t you think? ;)
4. TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Collection - I used this shampoo + conditioner once but I can still remember the amazing smell and smoothness it gave to my hair! Must get it soon!
5. AVEDA Pure Abundance Hair Potion - At my last salon visit my hairstylist applied this powder to my roots and I had bouncy volminous hair for days! Miracle product!

What is your favorite hair product?


Follow Gypsy*Diaries

15 comments:

CHOCAROME said...

I dream about bed head tigi! I've heard its amazing.

with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

superhappyjohi said...

Hey Gabby, Moroccanoil is produced here in my city in Israel - I might find it cheaper around here... do you want me to check it out for you? I've been in Berlin last week in one of the second hand stores and I thought of you :) Have a great sunday! johi

Unknown said...

good to know...I'll try one of these product soon ;)!

kisses,
http://lensanythingelse.blogspot.com/2011/11/little-versace-for-h-gift.html

Anonymous said...

I use Tigi products for years. I should probably make a change. But they smell amazing and they really are great. I have probably tried all their products. :)

And yes, it is so not easy to get the Moroccan Oil around here. :( But I have just ordered it from UK. :)

Becky said...

At the moment I'm enjoying using Big shampoo from Lush, it's really volumising and I like to use it once a week as a clarifying shampoo.

Gawgus things... said...

You cannot beat GHD straighteners ! Xx

Anonymous said...

ooh, now you've got me wishing for that straightener.

Anonymous said...

how cool is that flat iron with the bag? totally love it! I'm such a big fan of bed head!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

hippyatheart said...

I love natural cosmetics. Hair oil is wonderful to give blonde hair an extra of shine and nutrition. I love jojoba and babassu oil. Jojoba is a great leave in and babassu is wonderful as a treatment.

Sandra said...

I also really want to try the Moroccan Oil! :)

http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

Emma C said...

I won that edition ghd in a river island comp a few months ago! it's brilliant and comes with a kind of cap for the ghd so it wont burn anything when you leave it down or want to store it away straight after using it! worth the upgrade i think!

Seriously craving moroccan oil too!pity its so expensive!

xx

Maria said...

I love GHD, best set of hair straighteners I've ever used!

Maria xx
www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

Nissy B Unique said...

I'm looking for the marrocan oil since forever! almost impossible to get them here in europe!

xxo Nissy
nissybunique.blogspot.com

Nissy B Unique said...

oh, I just forgot...

the Kérastase products are amazing! check them out here http://www.kerastase-usa.com/_en/_us/conso/home/home.aspx

xxo Nissy

Shawnee said...

oooh! when i cut my hair off short this past summer, my hairstylist recommended the B&B Surf Spray.. i couldnt resist..bought it..LOVE it:) id definitely recommend it!! xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails